Area Sales Manager
We are looking for a high-performing Area Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our local sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, Metallurgical and Material, Mechatronics or Chemical Engineering,
- Minimum 3 years of proven and successful sales experience preferable in sandwich panel, steel construction, prefabrication or cold store industry and knowledge of the company’s market.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Ability to work in an international working environment, having an international sense of business,
- Strong commercial mind-set and strategic thinking skills,
- Proactive, self-confident and open-minded personality,
- Strong leadership, negotiation and analytical thinking skills
- No obstacles for traveling abroad,
- Having a valid driver's license,
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence,
- Planning and implementing sales activities in line with the company sales strategies, achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators, coaching and performance monitoring of local sales representatives,
- Focusing on growing and developing existing and potential clients, together with generating new business,
- Solving effectively problems and managing risk to ensure achievement of targets,
- Monitoring sales performances of existing customers and Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s
- to the management,
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs,
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV`s with recent photo toindustryHRG@kibarindustry.com