A leading Company in KSA is seeking to recruit the following
1- Program Director
20+ years Experience Able to steer a complex project or a program, i.e. a group of projects which have interdependent links,
- PgMP Program Management certificate
- Have expertise in leading a very high-level project/program in Telecom.
- Organize and lead the program from start to finish, as business owner.
- Assume responsibility for the different projects, from the interpretation of the user needs with regard to functional and technical specifications, up to user reception, and where relevant production launch.
- Be responsible for the final completion of a project with regard to the budget or the costs, to the deadlines plan (schedules, milestones), to respecting the specifications (response to the needs), and with regard to quality.
- Have one or several technical or functional expert skills.
- Lead and coordinate transversely the contributors to the different projects and their interfaces.
- Be totally responsible for the profitability of the projects and the return on the investments.
- Extensive leadership experience with delivery of large transformation programs
2- Project Manager
15+ years Able to steer a project of critical importance, with confirmed experience in leading similar nature project(s).
- Organize and lead the project from start to finish, either as project developer or business owner.
- Assume responsibility for the different phases, from the interpretation of the user needs with regard to functional and technical specifications, up to user reception, and where relevant production launch.
- Manage project deliverables expression, control expenses, attend project administration meetings and issue the project process reports.
- Have one or several technical or functional expert skills.
- Lead the project contributors respecting the commitments and deliverables expected
3- BSS/OSS Enterprise Architect
10+ TM Forum Framework Certified, and/or TOGAF certified
- Analyze, interpret and translate clients’ business needs into rigorous Business and System Requirements documents for strategic business project. Manage and participate in the capture and definition of all stakeholder requirements and agreement on their prioritization.
- Experience in IT Transformation projects in Telecom organizations
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders, provide leadership to determine and define the appropriate Solution Architecture and Design
- Lead, Consult and communicate with required team members involved in the delivery of program to ensure alignment with the agreed works program & IT Blueprint
- Lead, Consult and communicate with Business units in the evolution of business/knowledge processes and supporting infrastructures
- Actively participate in the requirements analysis, process definition, solution architect & design and development, reviews (internal & external) and presentation
- Identify and communicate any potential solution options for cost savings
- Act as liaison and representative of IT as Business Analyst / Domain Specialist and liaise with business community for Analysis, Design and Build phases, to ensure that the solution meets the defined needs of the business and IT objectives
- Provide key IT direction for Business capabilities and processes.
4-BSS/OSS Solutions Architect 10+
- Design the architecture best suited to customers needs.
- Experience in Telecom OSS/BSS and Enterprise COTS
- Experience in IT Architecture (Application, Data, Infrastructure) in Telecom organizations
- Can carry out an analysis and make recommendations for adequate solutions.
- Play a support role on projects in a timely manner.
- Own an expertise in a functional area and / or a sharp technical domain, likely to impact the business strategy.
5- Data Architect 15+
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
6- Communication Manager 8+
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with senior managers
- Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine or regular email bulletin.
- Keep clients abreast of progress and answer their questions
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers
- Deliver presentations at organisational events, such as your company’s AGM
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the organisation, either face to face or through regular written communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive leadership experience with large and complex environments
7- Change & Demand Manager 8+
- Define the demand strategy and work with the business to ensure alignment between the company overall business strategy and IT planning .
- Manage business demand from inception to closure to ensure the alignment, cross-domain, of the different Business initiatives.
- Manage the requirement lifecycle from definition to deployment (including change management). Ensure full traceability of captured requirements.
- Work with different business units to formulate and build their IT Road map. To set directions, as well as operational plans and steps for the Commercial Demand Management Processes.
- implementation of continuous improvement measures and controls
- Ensure overall alignment between different business demands and IT, reviewing the capability of the applications in place and IT deliverables.
- Formulate and implement the process, information and tools required to Quarterly review the Commercial roadmap, assess budget consumption and update roadmap
- Improve the demand coming from the business by continuously sharing the right IT tools capability with the impacted business streams
- Transform the demand management into proper portfolio management. And put the right strategy, process and governance to support it.
- Responsible for ensuring rationalization of business demands and ensuring practical and reasonable prioritization and categorization of the different demand.
- Responsible for ensuring demand quality prior to engaging IT in full assessment and delivery.
- Leading of processes connected to change management
- Preparation of forecasts, and evaluation of the actual impact of changes
- Cooperation with respective project teams and further managers involved in the organizational change
- Identification of potential risks for resistance as well as development of plans to intervene
- Evaluation and ensuring the readiness for change
- Support and management of the necessary communication activities related to the changes
8-Â Â Quality Assurance Manager 8+
- Develop QA and communication plan across organizational programs
- Establish Quality Assurance standards, plans, procedures and templates and ensure compliance in the organization.
- Ensure the definition, planning and implementation of all company and quality assurance activities (e.g. quality audits, quality documentation,…) required for the achievement of the desired Telecom quality certifications.
- Lead the initiative in translating organizational Governance and Quality strategy and plans into specific programs/ projects.
- Design, plan and implement the organization’s QA Continuous Improvement initiatives. Continuously review the organization’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the teams. Drive the implementation of the organization’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure, for quality audits, the preparation of a yearly program and the implementation of activities in accordance with the program schedule and defined methodology
- QA plan and execution, including management of defect reporting and resolution, and overall reporting of Unit Testing/UAT testing progress through execution.
- Ensure prompt, frequent and appropriate update of QA review work programs/checklists for the various processes and activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide staff with international standards and quality awareness training, tools and techniques.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the senior management within quality management scope as above.
9-Â Â Deployment & Transition Manager 8+
- Planning and managing the capacity and resources required to manage service transitions Implementing a rigorous framework for evaluating service capabilities and risk profiles before new or changed services are deployed
- Establishing and maintaining the integrity of service assets
- Providing efficient repeatable mechanisms for building, testing and deploying services and releases
- Ensuring that services can be managed, operated and supported in accordance with constraints specified during the service design stage of the service lifecycle.
If you are interested Please send your resume toEng@targetjo.com