To lead and direct the Farm Production, Maintenance, irrigation, QC, Purchasing, Planning, and Warehouses activities to ensure that the Company Objectives and standards are met in due time and at best cost.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieving the farm production targets.
- Manage the farm infrastructure and maintain the farm assets.
- Implementing the Financial Budget and the Strategic Plan for the farm.
- Maintain and monitor the quality of yield, whether livestock or crops.
- Maintain a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them.
- Rising the efficiency of farms and workers by developing new strategies.
- Buy supplies, such as fertilizers and seeds.
- Understand the implications of the weather and make contingency plans.
- Ensure current government regulations concerning farm activities are complied with.
- Reviews and approves the periodical Production reports ensuring availability of the finished product on time and meeting.
- Organizing maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery.
- Maintain all farm records in an accurate and timely manner.
- 15 years of experience on Olives, Cereals & Crops
- Agriculture BSC.
- Advanced Studies at Agriculture field will be a plus.
- Global G.A.P certificate Knowledge is a must.
Please mention the position on the subject applications without subject will not be considered