مبادرة إدارة المياه (WMI) هي مشروع للمياه ممول من الوكالة الأمريكية للتنمية الدولية ويسعى حاليا إلى توظيف مؤهلين تأهيلا عاليا
Water Management Initiative (WMI) is a USAID-funded Water Project currently seeking to recruit a highly-qualified "Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Expert". WMI Project is supporting the Government of Jordan to achieve measurable improvements and greater sustainability of the water sector.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Lead efforts to develop updated National Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Master Plans in Jordan in close coordination with counterparts.
- Develop planning concept for water and wastewater infrastructures to guide the overall implementation of the activity. This will include detailed water supply and wastewater management scenarios to be discussed with counterpart's management and technical teams.
- Develop phasing plan criteria, water master plan report, and wastewater master plan reports as well as develop and update water and wastewater master plan models, if needed.
- Advanced degree in Civil Engineering, Water Engineering, and Projects Management or related field.
- Minimum 15 years of progressively responsible experience in the water sector, including infrastructure and civil engineering projects and tasks in the field of water/wastewater.
- Experience with assessing water sector issues and development water /wastewater infrastructure master plans with clear roles, defined outcomes, and monitoring indicators and targets.
- Experience partnering with national and local governments and other related institutions and stakeholders at global, regional and national levels with different roles, responsibilities and goals. Experience managing and supporting donor-funded development is an advantage.
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to:
Applications accepted through January 12, 2019