Leading company works in laboratory & scientific Supplies is looking to fill the below
A technical professional that is responsible for the implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of IT systems.
Main Duties & Responsibility
- Internet & Networking/ VPN Connection management and problem-solving
- Company domains hosting, security, SSL certification and DNS management
- Microsoft 365 platform security, trouble shooting and management
- Windows and office management and security
- Company website problem solving
- install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- talk staff through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- support the roll-out of new applications
- work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Company security, HR and monitoring systems problem solving
- To ensure the availability, performance and security of IT systems and applications at the Company.
- To perform systems, network, communications and data base management and administration.
- To co-ordinate repairs and preventive maintenance of hardware and systems software
- perform systems, network, communications and data base management and administration.
- Knowledge of cloud environment.
- Ability manage different types of HW.
- BSc in IT, Computer Science or any related Field)
- 5 years of professional Experiences in the same field.
- Knowledge with SAP, CRM is a plus
- Very good command in English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work within a team.
Please mention the job title in the Reference in subject.