مهندسين مشتريات – هندسة صناعية أو ميكانيك بخبرة لا تقل عن 1-3 سنوات في مجال التوريدات الهندسية والصناعية.
Job Target Proposal Engineer (Purchase & Technical Support)
- Prepare the bid process from receiving the bid through to the final bid submission, documentation & client quires.
- Analyze and review the technical specifications and terms of requisitions, then select the right source.
- Source the material (S) & service (S) that are fully aligned to the department’s goals and client requirements in timely manner.
- Coordinate the communications for technical clarifications as specifications, quantity and quality between vendors and technical intender.
- Select quotes for submission by analyzing cost and quality of materials.
- Ensure bid pricing and profitability is aligned to the company’s target.
- Provide answers/response to any subsequent request for clarification.
- Evaluates the documents submitted by the vendors for accreditation purposes (supply the best quality and offering the best price).
- Maintain a database for all vendors.
- Prepare any documents that might be required to be submitted to the client and ensure the compliance of it with company objectives.
- Handle the Purchase Order of the sales department and help resolving any issue that may occurs until the materials delivered and accepted by the end user.
- Arrange and follow up on the third party inspection activities.
- Prepare and produce daily bid reports for the reporting manager.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures.
- BSC in Engineering.
- Good command of English –Conversation
- Microsoft office (Excels, Words, Outlook)
- Supply Chain & PMP certificate – if available.
Interested candidates should send their CVs & Position in the subject-line to: