تبحث شركة للصناعات الدوائية عن توظيف "Formulator"
A Pharmaceutical Industries Company is looking to hire “Formulator” with the following details:
Handle the responsibility of executing formulation and process development of new-products, modifications or reformulation of currently produced products, and related documentation activities, in addition to equipment calibration / verification and cleaning following up.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform pre-formulation studies.
- Perform formulation and process development of new products.
- Perform modifications of formulation and assure conformity to specifications.
- Perform pilot and laboratory batches of new formulated dosage forms for stability purposes.
- Perform packaging with the required primary packaging materials for products.
- Commit to the documentation requirements for each formulated or reformulated product.
- Commit to implementation of GMP and GLP requirements within the formulation department.
- Apply SOP’s in the formulation department, dealing with equipment, calibration, maintenance, cleaning, safety, etc.
- Perform trouble shooting procedures.
- Perform tasks related to process validation upon required.
- Commit for good handling of raw materials, tools and equipment.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy.
- (2-3) years of experience in the field, 1 year in a similar position.
- Good Knowledge of GMP, QA requirements and ISO regulations and procedures.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent English language, other languages are plus.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to
submit an employment application on