وظائف شاغرة لدى Capital Bank of Jordan
Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, budgets and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time and on-budget project delivery.
The Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
Technical Requirements – CRM
You will be expected to manage the Client Relationship Management project in Agile manner while following the bank Project Methodology governance, this requires hands-on / ownership and self-motivated person to allow multiple interaction with bank stakeholders “Business / Branches / PMO / Technology / Operations” and vendors
· Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
· Adheres to practices, templates, policies, tools to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
· Participate and/or drive business case, benefit management plan, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders.
· Extensive understanding of project and program management principles, methods and techniques.
· Continue professional development to keep well-informed of emerging technologies, methods and best practices.
· Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing the required.
· If a Program Manager, manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
Project Management Initiating and Planning Responsibilities
· Review and discuss the Business Case – If Exist – with Project Sponsor.
· Prepare the Benefit Management Plan and discuss it with concerned key stakeholders.
· Participate and contribute with Project Technical Team in reviewing the Business Requirements Document (BRD) and Technical & Business Impact Assessment.
· Manage, coordinate, and facilitate the procurement process with all concerned Stakeholders, helping as necessary in negotiating with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials with the estimated budgets and time.
· Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project and program life cycle.
· Develop the project charter and get the needed Project Sponsor approvals.
· Facilitate and arrange the Kick-off meetings.
· Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
· Facilitate and manage Requirements Gathering workshops.
· Enable and manage Design Review workshops.
· Establish and manage Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) of projects.
· Prepare estimates and detailed Project Plan (Schedule) for all phases of the project.
· Build and develop Project Communication and Procurement Plans.
· Build and develop resource Plan to ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Participate and discuss needed Test Plans and any other related Testing Documents with concerned stakeholders.
· Develop Cost Estimates, Budget Breakdown, and Project Cashflow.
· Plan and Perform risk assessments to develop response (mitigation) strategies.
Project Management Executing, Controlling, and Closing Responsibilities
· Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chair the project management team meetings.
· Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the smooth execution of projects.
· Procure and obtain adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
· Coordinate & manage outsourcing activities & deliverables.
· Monitor actual project expenditures against project estimates and budgets.
· Maintain effective communication and coordination with the project sponsor/business owner to ensure that business objectives are met, and any changes are clearly communicated.
· Communicate effectively with project team members, senior management and other managers whose staff are involved in projects.
· Troubleshoot problems that come up during projects/
· Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
· Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baselines.
· Evaluates and manages vendor contracts and resources to improve project performance.
· Establish and maintain relationships with vendors.
· Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
· Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
· Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
· Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
· Adhere/Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project and program team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
· Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues …etc.
· Provide accurate and timely budget reporting
· Manage project scope and change requests (CRs)
· Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution.
· Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
· Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables.
· Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication.
· Monitor the performance of staff.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
· Ultimate responsibility over Closure process and Handover.