وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة المجلس النرويجي براتب 850 دينار
يعلن المجلس النرويجي للّاجئين في المفرق عن حاجته الى :
Technical Shelter Assistant – Construction
NRC is implementing an Urban shelter project in Mafraq Governorate. The project aims to provide adequate and
secure shelters for vulnerable households, it involves assessment, planning and the supervision of construction
works on a household level. The Social Technical Assistant is responsible to conduct assessments, support
beneficiaries, monitor progress of projects and be the main link with communities of the project, as per NRC’s
standards and guidelines.
The Outreach Technical Assistants Work in units made or technical and social members to achieve common goals.
This position is for a field role, and it is expected to spend 80% of the time in the field.
- Provides direction, assigns tasks and gives instructions to daily labours and/or contractors and
- evaluates individual performance.
- Monitors the progress of activities of assigned daily labour and or contractors and ensures they
- are implemented conform planning and quality standards.
- Provides CC technical support to beneficiaries.
- Adheres to NRC policies CC tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Reports protection concerns to line manager (s).
- Collaborate with relevant local authorities and/or stakeholders. Serves as a link between NRC
- programs and local community. Shares and collects information.
- Prepare and organise assessment in the field (15%)
- Develop final BoQ and explain of technical works to beneficiaries and landlords
- Execute field assessments, including develop BoQ, technical follow ups and technical validations of cases. (80%)
- Other Functions that might be assigned by the supervisor.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are seeking a candidate who has experience working in engineering, architecture or equivalent. With minimum 1 year of experience.
We are particularly looking for a positive individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who can build trust and confidently navigate both internally and externally at different levels, to have the ability to analyze data and trends for informed decisions and Capacity building skills.
In this position, you will join highly motivated and expert staff who are making a difference to the most vulnerable people in the world’s biggest displacement crisis.
Candidates are encouraged to apply early as applications will be screened as received and position will close once a suitable candidate is identified.
Contract period: Through to 31st December 2018
Salary/benefits: 842 JOD (subject to social security and Income tax)
Duty station: Mafraq
NRC may be required to verify the identity of its partners and to check that its partners have not been involved in illegal activities.
NRC reserves the right to use electronic screening tools for this purpose.
B: Please enter your specific city of residency in Jordan in your application.
NRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees). Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment of fees are fraudulent. Victims of such scams should report them to their local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.