Spacia Systems, a leading automation company in Jordan, is URGENTLY looking to hire:
Role Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Understanding of electrical diagrams, control diagrams, building operations, control circuits, industrial IIVAC.
• Development, programming and commissioning DDC modules to meet exact sequence of operation.
• Program and configure integration between multiple vendors using open and proprietary software.
• Configure system database for reporting, alarming and monitoring of Building Automation Systems.
• B.S. in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering, Engineering Technology, HVAC, or other related engineering degree, or three (3) years related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum three (3) years of experience installation, configuration, or servicing Johnson Control products.
• Demonstrated understanding of engineering documentation, electrical diagrams, and standard operating procedures.
• Windows Power User skill set, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, and project management software.
• Experience with BACnet based products.
Please send your resume to: